E5 Clapton, Prout Road
2500 sq ft ground floor Live work style warehouse unit
Warehouse unit available in the former Lea Bridge Tramway depot, one of the few remaining examples of a Victorian horse-drawn tram depot in London.
The unit is on the ground floor is 2200 sq ft and has a mezzanine floor of 300 sq ft, with a 21’00 ft high roof, and has electricity, lighting and a concrete floor.
24 hour access, huge artist community in the immediate area.
Nearest Station: Clapton Station
Ideal for artists / photographers / designers / creative types
The Old Tram Depot / The building was opened in 1873 by the North Metropolitan Tramways Company and retains many original features including :
• Granite setts in the yard
• Tramlines running through the ground floor of the central tram shed building
• cast iron colonnades
• stable flooring on the first floor where the horses were originally house
* One months deposit plus one months rent is required
* 12 months minimum contract / 3 years maximum
* Rent excludes bills and business rates
£1,058 + VAT Per Week
London Live Work
specialists in the rental of Art Studios, Live/work and Warehouse units
Tel: 0208 533 1213
Rav: 07800 732 149
Dee: 07908 461 864
Jay: 07436 033 693